Rates for 2022:
- $100 for a Full St. Albert Club Membership.
- $250 for a Family St. Albert Club Membership, for 3 or more family members
- All St. Albert Club Memberships also require ABA license as follows:
- General (non-racing) license $41 (Wins don’t count, never advance beyond Novice)
- BMX (born 2004-2017) license $95 (lets you race at any Alberta track)
- BMX (born in or before 2003) license $115
BMX Day in Alberta 2022
The annual get out and ride event will happen this year on May 29, 2022. St. Albert BMX will host all interested riders from 10 am to 3 pm. Bring your own bike or borrow one of ours to try out the track. Bike Helmets are required, long pants and sleeves encouraged, we encourage full face helmets but you can wear your regular bike helmet on this day but if you own a full face helmet please bring it. Our helmet selection may be limited.
More info can be found on the Alberta BMX Website.
GET YOUR LICENSE TO RIDE….APPLY ONLINE FOR 2022!
REGISTER AT ST. ALBERT BMX ANY RACE NIGHT
Visit us as the track and complete your club registration. Open track riding will be available, but only to those who already have their ABA license (or proof of payment). Let’s hope Mother Nature also cooperates! Racing will begin in May. Check in with us for updates.
BMX YEAR ROUND???
Yes, Alberta has an indoor BMX track! Thanks to all the hard work of the AICC and many generous donations, there’s a dirt track in the Olds Mega Dome. Riders from all over the province are enjoying their bikes and looking forward to the indoor racing. Check it out at the AICC Facebook page or see Alberta BMX for more details and schedules. Remember, you must have a 2022 CCA/UCI BMX race license to ride! Get yours online at Alberta Bicycle.