Early Bird Registration
March 03, 2018
10:00am – 1:00pm
Located at Servus Place, in the Morinville Room.
Early Bird Rates!
$ 100 for full St. Albert BMX Club membership
Rates for 2018:
- $115 for a Full St. Albert Club Membership.
- $250 for a Family St. Albert Club Membership, for 3 or more family members
- All St. Albert Club Memberships also require ABA license as follows:
- General (non-racing) license $40 (Wins don’t count, never advance beyond Novice)
- BMX (born 2000-2013) license $85 (lets you race at any Alberta track)
- BMX (born in or before 1999) license $100
BMX Day in Alberta 2018
The annual get out and ride event will happen this year on June 3, 2018. St. Albert BMX will host all interested riders from 11 am to 4 pm. Bring your own bike or borrow one of ours to try out the track. Long pants and sleeves required, if you have your own full face helmet please bring as well as our helmet selection may be limited.
More info can be found on the Alberta BMX Website.
GET YOUR LICENSE TO RIDE….APPLY ONLINE FOR 2018!
REGISTER AT ST. ALBERT BMX ANY RACE NIGHT
Visit us as the track and complete your club registration. Open track riding will be available, but only to those who already have their ABA license (or proof of payment). Let’s hope Mother Nature also cooperates! Racing will begin in May. Check in with us for updates.
BMX YEAR ROUND???
Yes, Alberta has an indoor BMX track! Thanks to all the hard work of the AICC and many generous donations, there’s a dirt track in the Olds Mega Dome. Riders from all over the province are enjoying their bikes and looking forward to the indoor racing. Check it out at the AICC Facebook page or see Alberta BMX for more details and schedules. Remember, you must have a 2018 CCA/UCI BMX race license to ride! Get yours online at Alberta Bicycle.